Well, today is our two year anniversary. Time goes by so fast but we are managing to love every minute of it. I think we are going out tomorrow, Mark is off work so we will have the whole day to celebrate. He already got me a beautiful jewelry box.....and I explained how we now will have to spend the next couple anniversary's filling it up.
Life is good and exciting especially with our 6 and a half month old little girl Kacey to keep us busy. Being at home with her is such a blessing. I couldn't imagine it any other way. She is starting to talk more and more every day. Mark is convinced she is saying dada but I just refuse to believe it. I assure him that she is saying lalala, mamamama, and all other concoctions. I grill her everyday with ma ma so I am sure she isn't saying dada. RIGHT???!!!! Isn't that how it is supposed to work???!!!
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, happy anniversary! I didn't realize we had ours so close together! Glad to see you have a blog now!
Post a Comment