Monday, June 11, 2007

10 MONTHS



I can't believe Kacey is 10 months old. She now has 3 teeth....two on the bottom one fang on top....it is the side tooth not the front on top....weird huhhh??? She is so independent and hates when we feed her now. She loves to eat table food.....so we tried a strawberry....she loved it. In fact she started eating the stem and screamed when I took it away from her. Oh...we also gave...well she took my string cheese and loved that too. I got a few good pictures.

Shelly and I just went to Old Navy and Shelly bought her a 4th of July outfit! So ....she just had to put it on her....so cute! Check it out.




Oh and for a bit more news.....I know overwhelming blog!!!!


I was wanting to wait longer but there is no hiding it anymore....just as I am losing weight and fitting into my old clothes.....I am 12 wks pregnant. I was thinking twins or triplets since my stomach was already out there (thank goodness that wasn't the case) but the Dr. said it just comes out quicker since my body was just there 10 months ago. I am hoping it will stay this size for quite a while! I am nauseous if I don't eat every second and I am so sick of eating at this point and it is so hot. So I have decided the perfect time to get pregnant would be in August then by the time you know it the weather is getting cooler....then the baby is due in May!! No summer pregnancy! Brianne had the right idea! I will have to do it for the next one.





Kacey had the pleasure of telling almost everyone.



Our little pea of a baby! The planning was a little off.....this will be a Christmas baby....seriously....it is due Dec. 23! It will be a great Christmas blessing.....but I don't want to miss Kacey's Christmas and I would hate to be in the hospital on Christmas....I am sure it will all work out!

8 comments:

Brianne said...

Wow!!! I had no idea, Rhonda, congratulations! That stinks you're not feeling well. December babies are the best by the way. No, I haven't had any, but I was born in December :) I bet your doctor would be all for taking you early so he/she won't have to miss Christmas either. I wish I could take credit for my exceptional baby planning, but Matthew was a bit of a surprise too!

-Laura- said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting! I never really planned for a December baby either, but Janelle was our nice little surprise. And quite honestly, being 9 months pregnant in the winter is great! (You just have to survive those first few summer months!) It's hard having to do a birthday party so close to Christmas, but Janelle has never complained.

That's so great that Kacey is eating table foods. Spencer will be 1 in a couple of weeks and he still prefers the baby food jars, weird, huh? (I love her 4th of July outfit, by the way, SO cute!)

P.S. I added you to our links list, if that's okay!

becki said...

COngrats to you. Summer will go by quickly and at least this one will be a tax write off for next year!!

Crystal said...

YEAH!! Congrats!So they will be about 16 months apart?? Is my math right? Yeah!

Mindy said...

Kacey is so cute eating all the 'big girl' food!
It sounds like you're not so nauseous anymore. Thank goodness. I was the same way with eating, though...I had to eat all the time or I'd get nauseous and then bad headaches. Glad the news is out!!! Cute shirt Kacey had to spread the news!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Another wonderful grandchild!!! Kacey is the cutest big girl, and I love her
texas July outfit. We were so excited to see Kacey's shirt on Sunday night, What a happy time! Great to anticipate being grandparents again.
Kacey's MawMaw Brenda and
PawPaw Lanny

~Jen~ said...

Congratulations! I take a week away from the blogs and look what happens! I'm sorry you've been sick.

Isabella is a December baby, she was due Dec 17th, but born Dec 10th. Anthony also has a December birthday and our anniversary is in December so it is a BUSY month for us!

It'll all work out, I just try to make sure I really seperate their birthdays from Christmas so they don't feel jipped. Anthony's birthday is the day after christmas so I take the christmas decorations off the tree and decorate it with balloons and streamers and call it the birthday tree.

Hope you start feeling better.

Emily said...

Congrats for the good news! What a happy Christmas you are going to have!!