Although a bit of a sad note my parents are going out of town for 2 weeks this morning....we will miss them soooooo much!!!!!!!!
OH....ON A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SUBJECT!!!!!
ALESHIA'S BABY SHOWER
It turned out great and was a ton of fun to plan with Mindy. We had so much fun doing the invitations and diaper cake together. It was a lot more work than I thought is was to throw a shower but was totally worth it, I don't think we would have made it without Pam Beck's help to finalize the day. It is always fun to go to a shower and see old friends. I didn't take my camera so I don't have any pictures....but Aleshia and Mindy posted some. It was my first time to make a cake for an actual event....I really enjoyed it. Mindy sent me this photo.
Oh and for those of you who tried Pam Beck's Cheese Ball I have the recipe .....SO YUMMY:
CHEESE BALL
2-8oz. cream cheese, softened
1 small can crushed pinapple
green onion and green pepper chopped fine
1cup chopped pecans
Mix all together except pecans, shape in a ball, then roll in pecans!
THANKS PAM

7 comments:
Being pregnant during a Texas summer really does stink! I'm glad I didn't have to go any longer than May this time because I was already dying of heat.
We haven't braved the swimming pool yet. How nice to have a heated pool in your back yard!
P.S. Your cake turned out so good! Almost too cute to eat, but it was too tasty not to either!
Your cake is awesome!! When I first saw it on their blogs I just assumed that your sister made it but reading further I reliazed you did. It was beautiful!
Your cake is amazing, what talent! I would not even want to cut such a gorgeous cake. Great job!
Oh yeah Rhonda BTW I stuck you on my blogroll-- hope you don't mind!
I'd almost forgotten about the cheese ball recipe. Thanks a bunch! It was delicious Pam!
you are a woman of many talents. that is truly amazing. i'll keep you in mind for the next shower i throw...which is hopefully never. I HATE throwing them.
It turned out great. I am really empressed with how the cake turned out! You are so great! Lets all go swimming SOON! Call me!
Post a Comment