Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Princess!!!


Dress up already????!!!!! Kacey got a tutu and baton for her birthday and just let her cousins put it on. When I tried to put it on she cried but apparently other kids have magic powers and can get her to do almost anything. In fact she is now shaking her head no at me when I try to take her from her cousins.....can you believe it????? What a spunky little girl!!!!! She definitely knows what she wants.
Thanks for the cute dress up stuff Aunt Lanette!!!





3 comments:

Crystal said...

Luv the tutu! I don't remember dressing up as a little girl. Sad!

becki said...

she looks so cute. i don't get the whole dress up thing, but they just love it. I have this UGLY yellow leotard and skirt and it is always the 1st thing to get picked when friends come over.

-Laura- said...

A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!!! She is TOO cute! Janelle was like that too...girly girl from the very beginning!