Thursday, September 20, 2007

Daddy's little GIRL!

This week has been so busy....I had my first practical exam in A & P tonight....so I am taking a break from studying to post a blog! Kacey has been enjoying me being in this class because she gets to hang out with her Aunt DD and 5 cousins. Oh and they get to go to the park the two times a week she watches her for Angela's soccer practice.....so she is loving it. Today she was so worn out she fell asleep standing up after Mark brought her home.



New shoes.....Kacey loves shoes....seems kinda early but she picks out what shoes she wants and drags them in the other room for me to put them on. She loves the converse. I think they just fit really well or something because right when I put them on she just starts running around everywhere.


With Mark's new job we get to see him a lot more which is great. Kacey always gets some good quality time with daddy and I got to capture some of it. She loves her naps with him....check out their legs....like father like daughter.



We are trying to get her used to the toothbrush and she is getting pretty good....well as long as you brush with her. She is getting better...but we still have to hold her down to get them good.




She is a daddy's girl for sure!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

the pic of Kasey and mark sleeping is so sweet! The kids do enjoy daddy time!

becki said...

what great pics of her. she is growing up so fast. that pic of her falling asleep standing up is priceless, mine have NEVER done that.