We also went to the state fair this week and had a blast. Kacey liked the car show and had to climb in all the cars she could get to.
We also got to see cows getting milked by machines and I had to get a picture of Mark and Kacey by the huge milk.
Kacey wasn't sure about the carousel but Mark insisted she go another time and she warmed up a little.
The highlight of the day was Kacey playing the duck game....we paid twice just so she could keep playing with the ducks. She was so proud of herself when she finally caught one....it was priceless!!!!
We really thought she would like the petting zoo but she was so afraid and held on to her daddy tight.
Oh and of course we hit the pumpkin patch for the first time ever. It was fun but she fell asleep before the hayride the only part I thought she would like. Oh well there is always next year.
6 comments:
So cute! I love her Halloween costume. It sounds like the fair was a hit. Was it hot? We went and it was nasty hot. You got some good pictures. Did she get to keep that big rubber ducky?
Crystal
We went on Thursday and it was beautiful...even kinda cold toward the end of the night. No she didn't get the big duck but she did get a stuffed duck, a small rubber duck and a big bouncy ball! She was super excited.
Hey! Her costume is too cute. Reagan's is really warm too. I hope it isn't too hot on Halloween. I can't believe you have 62 days left. I guess it has been a while since I've seen you. Glad you had fun at the fair. We went last year.
hey... here goes my first comment on a blog - guess this means I can't be a snoop anymore. how was trunk or treat? what did the doc end up telling you about having surgery after the baby? Hope all is well and thanks again for the invitation to the blog park gathering thing. Fun stuff.
ok Kathy....I am coming over...I can't get to your blog until you make it public....so I will call ya and come this week and fix it!
p.s. Kacey loves the slide I took video and I will post it!
Ooooo, we almost made it out to the fair this year, but it slipped by before we could. SO SAD! But, it looks like you guys had fun, and I have to say that Kacey's costume is ADORABLE! Such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment