So.....almost done.....and officially miserable! I don't really think about it until I try to do something I can't. Like lately I have had such a hard time tying my running shoes, walking up the steps at the gym, carrying Kacey around, scrubbing the bath, getting up off our couch, but worst of all, I can barely fit in my desk at school. I am going to have to start sitting sideways.....it is not very comfortable to say the least. I am starting to go a little crazy not knowing what it is.....I haven't cared until just lately because Harmony keeps getting me to go to these great baby garage sales and I could be getting a ton of stuff for real cheap if I knew! I am sure waiting will be fun though...I am pretty anxious. Although I would have to say I am almost convinced it is a girl because Mark and I just can't agree or even come up with any boy names......it's a sign!
Oh and it is getting hard to stand for long periods of time which is so hard for Kacey's new love! The swing.....she loved it at 5 months then hated it until now and will not get out of it without a fit. The worst part is that it is in the front yard so it's hard to go a day without standing out there for at least 30 min but more like an hour swinging her. I wouldn't mind if my leg didn't go numb after about 5 min.
This toy below is also new to Kacey and she just has to be such a daredevil on it. She does no hands, stands on the back, fake falls, and flips it over herself.....she is one crazy girl.
8 comments:
You look great! I can't believe you're still going to the gym. Having an excuse to NOT work-out is one of the best parts about getting pregnant for me. You're one dedicated woman! Kacey seems so grown up, I can't believe it. She's so dang cute too. Hope the last 6 weeks go by quickly for you. I remember all to clearly how miserable it is. Good luck!
good luck rhonda and hang in there. i'm so proud of you for sticking to your guns and not finding out the sex, you're much stronger than I am.
did you hear about kathy?? delivering on wednesday??
lookin' good!
Kacey is too cute and she looks like she's having a blast on her toy. I'm way impressed that you're waiting to know the sex. Hang in there, not too much longer. Did you deliver early, on time, or late with Kacey?
Becki,
Thanks for letting me know...I have been trying to get a hold of her. I am going tomorrow to fix her blog before the baby.
Crystal,
Funny story...I had her a few days early. I was at the Dr. to schedule an induction and my water broke in the office before we scheduled it. I hope this one doesn't come early...I have to finish my class!
I am having the baby today! Thanks for fixing my blog!
Good luck Rhonda!
Rhonda, you look awesome! Good luck with the baby, I wonder what it will be! What an awesome Christmas present!!
Post a Comment