Tuesday, December 11, 2007

ChoooChooooo!!!

Mark took Kacey to target this last weekend....and of course had to buy her something....oh...and definitely not girly so......dududud...da.......Thomas the Train sippy cups.
Anyway I do have to admit she loves them and points at them and hasn't even noticed the princess one's I got her a few weeks back. So we got her going chooo chooo when she uses the cups ....it is so cute.


6 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute!!

Brianne said...

Ha ha! So cute! Is she ready to be a big sister??? You're getting so close...good luck!

Mindy said...

That is so sweet!

Garland's said...

Funny! Cute how she eats and thinks for a long time before she says choo choo.

Emily said...

So cute!

k berrett said...

haha! She is a cutie!! RHONDA holy moly! It's almost time - let me know when - i owe you a sonic and subway stop too!! I hope Kacey is feeling better - Good luck with everything!