Tuesday, December 25, 2007

IT'S A .........????????

BOY!!!!!

So Merry Christmas.....hope you all had a great one. We were blessed with a beautiful baby boy!

I got to the hospital on Dec. 23 at 3:20AM and at 4:36AM had a new baby. It was quite the experience....is all I can really say.

So introducing..........TRENT MONROE ELMORE DEC. 23 2007 4:36AM 7lbs. 9oz. 20in.








Sorry I haven't called anyone I told I would call about the birth....I have been so busy and it just went sooooo fast. Today was the first chance I got to call anyone but didn't want to bug anyone on Christmas.

We were able to make it home on Christmas Eve for my family celebration and Kacey had a blast. We were determined to make it home to see her open gifts with the family. She got way to much stuff and loved every minute of it. With Mark being home she hasn't even really noticed the new addition but I know that will change when Mark goes back to work next week.

Great baby so far.....sleeps a lot...barely cries.......opposite of Kacey.

13 comments:

Mindy said...

CONGRATS! YEAH- a little boy. Aleshia told me on Christmas Eve, but I didn't want to bug you as you were trying to leave the hospital. Love his name, too! I would've called you too, but being Christmas...I'll give you a call today! I'd love to come by and see you sometime soon! I'm so excited you had a boy! You have to fill me in on all the details!

Brianne said...

Congratulations! How exciting to add a boy to the mix. I'm glad you got to make it home for Christmas. Hope you and cute little Trent are doing well. I want to stop by and visit sometime this week. Get some rest! Merry Christmas!

Sarah said...

woohoo!!! Congratulations!!! I hope he continues to be a good baby!

Crystal said...

Congrats!! That was a fast labor!

Garland's said...

What the crap? Only an hour in labor? Dang woman. Your baby's come fast. Congrats! Glad yall decided on a name. I love you! See you soon.

becki said...

congrats to you. can't wait to meet him.

~Jen~ said...

Congratulations!!! I sure hope your recovery goes as quickly as the labor went. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Ashley Canady said...

Congratulations! Glad you got your boy! He sure is cute. I hope he continues to be a good baby for you.

-Laura- said...

Congrats! Yea, a boy!! It's so fun having one of each. Glad he's being so good for you. Hope you're getting lots of rest!

Bec said...

CONGRATS!! so so so precious!! how exciting!! what a wonderful christmas gift!

Shaneen said...

Congrats...congrats...congrats! And I must say...you look fabulous!

Emily said...

Congrats on your new addition. He is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

love to play with his package while I softly slip my finger in his bum