So we saw the Dr today and it is a fracture. She got a hard cast on today and it was not fun!!! It took 3 people to hold her down! Mark just feels awful...but accidents happen. She will have it on for 3wks. Poor thing....she hates it and I just can't imagine how heavy and uncomfortable it is for her. The only thing I think she will enjoy is the lack of baths. We can't bathe her as often because it is going to be hard to keep it dry. I know she will pull a bag off....maybe we will try press n seal or something. I am so thankful it's just a fracture....I was thinking the ligaments might be messed up or something. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers.
Monday, January 21, 2008
POOR BABY UPDATE!
So we saw the Dr today and it is a fracture. She got a hard cast on today and it was not fun!!! It took 3 people to hold her down! Mark just feels awful...but accidents happen. She will have it on for 3wks. Poor thing....she hates it and I just can't imagine how heavy and uncomfortable it is for her. The only thing I think she will enjoy is the lack of baths. We can't bathe her as often because it is going to be hard to keep it dry. I know she will pull a bag off....maybe we will try press n seal or something. I am so thankful it's just a fracture....I was thinking the ligaments might be messed up or something. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aw, she looks so pitiful. 3 weeks isn't that long though and I'm sure she won't even remember ever having a cast. I'm glad it wasn't anything more serious. Good luck with all that!
Oh that is so sad! I hope the 3 weeks goes by quick. I'm sure she'll enjoy the extra snuggles and attention she gets even if she hates the cast.
That stinks rhonda. So sorry. I don't know if I've ever seen a 18 month old with a cast. Cute color cast!
Poor little thing. At least it's purple and cute though! Is it sponge baths for 3 weeks!? YOU poor thing!
AWWWWWWWW! Poor baby! I totally understand the pain of seeing your baby hurting. I am right there with you! Mine isn't as bad but Cadence is having surgery on Thursday to have tubes put in. I am really nervous! Yall are in our prayers in Vegas!!!
Post a Comment