I have a little break from school and am enjoying all the time I can spend with the kiddos. They are getting so big...can't believe it. Trent can finally sit in the bumbo and exersaucer......so of course Kacey now wants to reclaim her old toys!!!! Trent's two bottom teeth started to break 2wks ago. They are so cute. Kacey has been repeating every word we say and everything we do.....so I have been trying to watch what I say and do. So impressionable at this age!




Happy boy when there are no ear infections!!!!!

Yummy fingers!


Kacey has been helping daddy pick weeds and play with the sprinkler system!!!!!
3 comments:
I'm still waiting for an invite to come see your home finished! I cant believe Trent has teeth already. Mark seems like such a great dad in all those pictures. Hope to see you soon!
So cute. You'll have to take a close-up pic of his teeth. I love when the older siblings take over their 'baby' toys!
I'm so happy I got to see you today! Send me your email to lamammenatyahoodotcom and I'll invite you to our blog.
Post a Comment