Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer Buzz!


Father's Day Picture!

These last two weeks have been busy. Poor Trent got LICE......luckily no one else did. Regardless we all did the shampoo treatments and turned the house inside out with spray and cleaning product. It was the biggest pain ever. Happy to report it has been a week and a half with no trace of it....so I think I just must have caught it shortly after he got it.

Just to be sure Mark and Trent buzzed their hair off. It was hard to see Trent's hair go...I almost cried. It makes him look even older. He has just grown so quick. I don't feel like I got the good baby time like with Kacey. He seems like a toddler already.....a lazy one. He is just big! Kacey was little for so long. Tomorrow he will be six months....I just can't believe it.


Mark bought the kids a little play pool for those few days we don't go to celebration and the kids love it. Mark had them skinny dippin!





Trent eating again!!!! The way he's going we will be broke by '09.

6 comments:

becki said...

what??? who's he been sharing his combs and hats with? that is crazy?? he actually looks really cute with his hair shaved. and thank goodness it's perfect weather for it. and between diapers and food you may be broke before then!!

Crystal said...

I like Trent's hair shaved. He totally looks like a "bad A" baby.

Brianne said...

I like the new summer shave too, but sorry you had to deal with lice... yuck! Thank goodness it wasn't Kacey!

Mindy said...

cute! I like the shaved head! it's nice to have a little wading pool in your own backyard. we need to have you over sometime.

Garland's said...

Hope you had a good birthday! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

mark is not stupid he gets to look at them lovely fat littlecunts, love to try getting mycock inb the older one