Thursday, August 7, 2008

Zoo



We went to the zoo a couple weeks ago and it was really stinkin' hot! I wouldn't recommend it! We did go on half price Wednesday so the few hours we spent there was well worth it. We went to the Dallas zoo last year but Kace was really to young to really get it. This time it was great! She just kept saying zoo....animals...that was fun....all day and everyday after. I was wanting to ditch Trent but my mom got busy so we dragged him along and surprisingly he was the best one there! We had a blast but right after lunch we all were done....the heat had gotten to us.






For some reason I look like the only happy one here but I swear they had a great time!!!

Kacey loved the Giraffes...she calls them all Gerald the Giraffe....that's her stuffed ones name!

So happy!

It was scary how close this gorilla was.....a sign said he was tame and that's why they didn't have a high fence up.....I think that's why attacks happen at zoo's!!!!

No comments: