Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bundles of Joy!

So I guess I am now starting to blog once a month. I just started school again and have taken more classes at once than I ever have. I am hoping I can just get through this semester and then I will get a break! Despite being busy I am enjoying every moment I have with my kiddos! They are such a wonderful blessing and I just don't know what I would do without them. It is so frustrating to stay home with them sometimes but I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. They are always putting a smile on my face and can make just about any situation fun.



Trent is just about allergic to everything...it seems and this little punk stole a twinky off the table at our friends house while we were watching the Cowboys play. Surprisingly he had no allergic reaction but made a huge mess. Oh and if you can't tell he really liked it!


Trent's also having to fight for some playtime.....Kacey always has to do what he's doing and vice versa!

I got some new toys from a garage sale and Kacey just had to play with them in the rain!

Kacey having fun at breakfast.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute photos! Trent is getting so big! Good luck with school, I hope it goes by quickly for you.

kim&ryan said...

Super cute. Are you going to trunk or treat on Fri?