Friday, December 19, 2008

So much to write about!!!!! Beware long post!

We had a great Thanksgiving! It was a relief to take a short break from classes.



These pics are from Mark's family Thanksgiving. My camera won't download the Bass family pics.


Well....I am finally done with the prereq's for the nursing program and am now waiting to get in somewhere. I am applying to 3 different programs in hopes to get in one for the Fall 2009. This last semester was the worst. I took Chemistry, Microbiology, and Nutrition equaling 11 credit hours. I managed to pull off all A's and have yet to celebrate...maybe after the holiday's! This coming semester I am taking two really easy classes and just studying for the entrance exams and hanging with the kids. It will be nice!

Kacey loved helping with the Christmas tree!

This is the end product! All balls in one blob.

Yes I did! Buy them matching jammies!!!!! So cute! They were for Christmas Eve but I couldn't wait!

Mark's work had a kid friendly Christmas fun night at Willowbend mall. We got to hear the Polar Express story and eat California Pizza Kitchen (Chicken BBQ the best). We also got a free picture with Santa. It was fun.

Trying to get a good family pic.....yahhh right!!!

Mark's work party....not so kid friendly Christmas party!


Wrapping contest at party.....Mark didn't win!

Supposed to be a butterfly but she messed with it to much.

Before the party!

Hanging out!

My favorite!!! We put these letters high and he just has to get them!

Kacey wanted a pic of her and Dora and Donald!(she made me)

The first project I had to finish when school ended was the fireplace....it has only taken 10 months! It was originally black and I thought I didn't want black so that is the first thing I did upon moving in....long story short it was a big mess and now after completing it I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT....but I am not redoing it and in all honesty I think it would look best its original color! Oh well....here are some pictures. I attempted crackle paint but think it is truly impossible to work with. Someday I may just pay someone to do it!



After....looks ok with stuff on it. Must find year around decor!!!!

Not original but how it's looked the past 10 months.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I like the crackle Rhonda. It actually doesn't look as bad as you made it out to be! You look great, too! keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

i want him too but i would have him suck meoff then fuckhim good