Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wanted: BFF neighbor with a 2 and 1 year old!!!!

I love when Melonie Florcik comes in town and wish I had a real neighbor like her!  My real neighbor's are the Barton's and they are great but always gone.  So when Melonie comes in town to visit her mom she spends most of the time with us.  Her kids are very similar in age and we can send them back and forth from house to house and the days go by so much sweeter.  The kids are happy and playing, I get fun conversation, I can go work out or grocery shop without packing a bag just sending them to the neighbors.....ahhhh....such is life....I guess I will have to wait for her to visit again.

  


2 comments:

Crystal said...

How fun! I'd like a neighbor like that too!

Mindy said...

That's what every stay at home mom needs! It would make life so much easier! hope you're day is going better!