This summer has just flown by. We are having a ton of fun. I start nursing school in less than a month and am nervous about not seeing my kids as much. It breaks my heart. They are so attached mainly Trent and I love that and I don't want to lose that. Kacey will love the change of pace and is always anxious to say goodbye to me. With the fear is also excitement. I will be doing something I hope I will love and it will be great for my kids in the long run. I just hate missing things with them. It will be hard.
MawMaw and PawPaw had b-days this month and the kids decorated a cake for them. Trent was so talented and pushed M&M's all the way in the middle for a filling kind of! It was a pretty cake with fingerprints and all.....they loved it and it tasted mmmmhh...mmmmhhhh as Trent would say after every lick.

What a ham....he was sleeping till I brought the camera out! Sometimes they can be so sweet to each other.

We went to Sea World for 2 days. The first day with MawMaw, PawPaw and Baranie and the second with Daddy and Baranie. We had a blast. They ran out of strollers so Trent hitched a ride with MawMaw the first day. Baranie got to feed the dolphins. The kids loved the shows....Believe was there favorite...we saw it twice. However the second showing we let Baranie pick the seats and we were in the splash zone. We got soaked with cold salt water...the kids cried but they won't forget it. Kacey is still talking about it.

Livi Lu and Kacey are the best of friends and practically inseparable. I am so glad that I have so many Brothers and sisters and that now our kids can be the best of friends!

MawMaw made the cutest dress for Kacey and a matching doll dress. She loved it.
3 comments:
Summer has totally flown by. It's really crazy. Looks like you guys have been staying busy and cool.
Kaseys' dress is too cute! I can't believe how big your kids are. They are adorable.
Rhonda!! I am so sorry I missed skating with you!! I came here to see if you posted any pictures. I wanna see some! I haven't blogged for a long time, but just to check on here to see if you have been! your kids are so beautiful! I love all the pictures!! so fun! cya soon!
love ya -- kathy
Post a Comment