Monday, April 16, 2007

Back to work!


Hanging out with DAD all week!!!!

Going for a stroller ride in downtown Dallas!

She loves my sunglasses so I let her try them on.


I was trying to push her head up with mine and it didn't work.


Mark is starting his new job at Park Place Lexus today!!! We are so excited! We were happy to have him home for the last 2 weeks. I hate to admit it but part of me was ready for him to go back to work...only because Kacey is so attached to him. When he is home she could care less if I were there or not. Just him being home for 2wks they have formed such a close bond. If he goes to the next room she stares at the door until he comes back. Despite my jealousness I love that they have that and it is so fun to watch because she has him waiting on her hand and foot! She is so smart...I have taught her well!!! hahahhahahah


Kacey and Olivia got pictures taken together. This is a copy the originals are better but it was fun. Although, just my opinion but I will never go to JC Penney for pictures again. The guy was rude and charged us way to much for what we got.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

interesting about JCPenney. My friend had her babies' 3 month pics done there and they got all bent out of shape during the photo shoot and the baby was starting to get fussy. Then they got their undies in a wad when they didn't "schedule an appt." to pick up the picks. I don't think she's going back either. Cute pics though.