Monday, April 9, 2007

Colorado

5 comments:

Brianne said...

I'm so jealous! I'd love to go skiing in Colorado. Looks like a great vacation!

Mindy said...

Looks like you had a fun time. I'd love to go skiing sometime. So, how did Shelley do for the first time?

Rhonda said...

Mindy, it's funny you ask....her first time up was with Randee and the lady they asked if that was an easy mountain said it was...when they got to the top it ended up being all blues and blacks to come down...needless to say her and Randee scooted down most of the mountain on their rears and it took them over an hour....I will tell you more in person...pretty funny!!!

Crystal said...

I would be freaked out if I was Shelly and Randee. I've only been skiing once and that was when I was 12. It looks fun though!

Garland's said...

Looks like yall had fun. I think Mindy and I are going to the mall on Monday if you want to join us.