Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Taste of Addison!


Uncle Adam and Aunt Leah. I didn't know Shelly was doing that!


The band was playing Kacey was singing!


Look Kacey!!!



This last Friday we went to the Taste of Addison. It was so fun! Kacey had a blast....she stayed awake until 10:40pm. She normally crashes around 8 or 9 but there was just to much going on. She was jammin to the music in her stroller and eating corn dogs, ice cream and anything else everyone gave her! We got to see Blue's Travelers and Los Lonely Boys perform and try a lot of food.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

That looks like alot of fun. I'm glad it was Kacey singing instead of Shelly. :-)

How old is Kacey now?? Is she about a year old?

Rhonda said...

Crystal
She is 9 months! I can't believe how fast it has gone!

Garland's said...

Punk! I cant belive you went. We tried to go but tickets were all sold out.

Anonymous said...

Alright Leah and Adam finally made the "blog"!!
Kacey looked cute too. ;)
Shelly that is just strange.

Mindy said...

Looks like tons of fun. It's amazing how stimulated babies get when there is so much going on, but there no different than us when you think about it. Kacey is so dang cute. I love how she just wants to love on Austin all the time. She better watch out. My little tank will squash her here pretty soon!