I just can't believe I am 28. It really seemed like I was 23 forever..... and now all of the sudden I am 28. I had a good birthday....I wanted a day with no responsibility....so...my mom watched Kacey all day. As nice as it sounded to have no responsibility I totally missed her and had to peak in frequently. It was a nice day. I went and saw License to Wed with my sisters and went to Northpark with Mark for some shopping and then ate at Snuffer's....oh and I got lots of naps.
A day with Oma! Kacey had fun and has a hard time leaving her Oma. She loves to play in her kitchen....there is just so much for her to get into! Oh ya and Oma never says NO! Definitely a plus.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like a great day to me. And I'm sure Kacey had one too, her Oma is pretty great.
happy birthday! is your's really on the 12th too? go see my blog to see why thats so funny!!
Oh Rhonda, I didn't realize it was so soon. Happy belated b-day! I love the idea of doing nothing all day. I'm sure you loved the naps! Your mom is awesome to do that for you!
Thanks guys! Becki...it is actually 7/9/1979....pretty hard to forget...thankfully for my husband!
Looks like you guys had a great time!
Happy Belated Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a good day! Gotta love those summer birthdays. :)
whoa, I can't believe you're 28!!!!! you're turning into an old lady. couple more years and you're gonna start getting into the dentures and depends territory :)
Happy B-day sis!!! Love you
Happy Birthday Sis!!!!
Enjoy the 28th year because the 29th is right around the corner!
Adam
Happy Birthday future Sis-in-law!
Leah
Happy Birthday! The big 28. I am the big 28 in November... are you scared to reach 30 like I am?
Post a Comment