Thursday, August 16, 2007

1st BIRTHDAY!!!!!





Saturday 8/11 was Kacey's birthday! A year....I can't believe it. She had fun but of course she had to be extra clingy that day and not go to anyone but mom and dad and not do her smash cake. Isn't that how it always works out???? So .....we did the cake the next day without all the extra people. She got so many cute things. Oh...and thanks to Aunt Lanette I have finally changed out her earrings! They are so cute....little pink flowers with green in the middle. She was half asleep so it wasn't as hard as I expected.

She didn't really eat that much....Mark and I helped!

Her birthday crown from Aunt Lanette...the only time she would let me put it on.


Phone from Adam and Leah.....lots of lights and music too.


Red wagon with big wheels....Mark just had to get her this with GG's help.....she loves it....they go for walks almost every night.

She got so much but I could only download a few pic's.

She also had her year check up and 4 shots. It was way to many and she wasn't happy with me all day. She weighs 19lbs and is 30 1/2 inch. So still in the 25% weight and 75% height. She eats a lot but apparently has her dads metabolism....LUCKY GIRL!

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Happy birthday Kacey! Wow, a year old...already? Time flies. Looks like a fun party even if it was a little much for the birthday girl. She's soooo CUTE!

Crystal said...

She is a petite little thing. LUCKY girl!! Cute cake, did you make it??

(I can't believe you did a cycle class at 20 weeks!! Those kill me! Erins class is tough but good b/c I feel like I burned calories and fat.)

Rhonda said...

Crystal

Thanks....Yes....I made the drag carebear!!!! It was fun. Yah I want to quit cycle but I just can't seem to do it. It is awful and I am tired and eat all day after I take it. The thought of getting used to it again after I quit is unbearable so I just can't stop. I go 2 to 3 times a week now but I hate every minute....it's addictive.

Crystal said...

When do you go? Maybe I'll drag my butt there if I have you as an inncentive!! Maybe. I'm thinking of trying the 30 minute cycle class

Anonymous said...

shame the older one has shorts on i would love to see hercunt