Wednesday, August 8, 2007

20 WEEKS

OK ....so half way done!!!! I don't feel 20 wks preg. that's for sure. I just remember being a lot bigger....but I think I am just thinking of the end with Kacey cause it seems so recent. New Baby is good and healthy. We aren't finding out what it is....not that I would know if I wanted to because they couldn't see. I am almost positive it is a BOY because the Chinese lunar calender says so!!!! I will have to get shopping!!!!!
I have also realized how not ready I am to have another baby! Thanks to Aleshia and Cole of course. He is so cute and little but I know what they turn into and I am not ready! Just walking in the hospital gave me chills. She delivered at the same hospital I go to in Dallas. The Garland's are doing great by the way and what a cute family! Check out their new addition on the Garland blog.


Our new skeleton of a baby!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh your so brave!! I say that after I have my girl and boy then the next child I won't find out but who knows even then. I'm not very patient.

Garland's said...

Thanks for your comments on your blog. Dang, you are already half way done. If you do have a boy, i have tons of clothes.

Emily said...

You look great pregnant, your second always is quicker than your first. That baby will be here before you know it! You'd better get crackin'!

Mindy said...

No one is ready for 1st, 2nd, 3rd (and so on) baby. We don't think we're ready financially, emotionally, or physically. But for some reason the thought that it'll be ok pops in our minds and we're pregnant! It's amazing how we as women can hold up once we become mothers!

-Laura- said...

You look great! What a cute little belly! You are so brave to not find out the gender, there is no way I'll ever be brave enough to do that! I'm much too impatient!