Friday, August 3, 2007

Circus


A good friend of Mark's got us great tickets to the circus. I have never been so I took Kacey and we invited my sister and her 5. All the kids had fun! Kacey was good through the first intermission.....but then she was a little bit of a pain....but she enjoyed it. The first half she was clapping and bouncing up and down. Then she got tired and cranky. My favorite part by far was the motorcycles....it was amazing. The elephants were cool but I honestly don't like to see animals used it that way...just a personal thing....I am sure they are treated great.


Thanks Paul we had a great time!








3 comments:

Mindy said...

I've been one or two times in my life and loved it. That is awesome!

Garland's said...

you look great in that picture! how are you feeling? Well i will call you soon.

Emily said...

I have not been to the circus in ages, it looks like fun!