It is all worth it and I really do love every minute of it.
I am starting class next week and will miss them soooo much but I will also enjoy learning and adult interaction.
Plus those 2 days 3hrs a day will make me appreciate my two wonderful bundles of joy that much more!
This is Kacey getting ready to go in for the kill!
Kacey loves her new little brother and just can't quit kissing him! Just look at the terror in his eyes! He braces himself when he hears her coming "bebe bebe bebe". Poor little guy!
She also tried to eat his fingers when she thought I wasn't looking.
But mostly she hasn't really noticed him and is up to her goofy self.
Trying on hats and reading.
Hanging out with dad "Chips and football party".
We gave them both a bath and they just looked so cute together after.
Mark is actually holding the baby!!!! Had to catch this moment. His job right now is to make sure Kacey doesn't feel neglected(pediatricians orders) which he is really good at so he rarely holds him but is an expert at changing both the kids diapers. I am so lucky to have a husband that helps so much. He is a wonderful father and husband!
3 comments:
It is hard adjusting to 2! I remember feeling like I NEVER got to sit down b/c like you said, if you're not changing a diaper, your feeding one or the other, or cleaning up some kind of mess.
It does get better. Eventually it evens out again and you can be yourself. Getting to the store can be really tough. I finally ended up doing a swap with my sister (or you could do it with a friend). One day a week I'd take her kids for 2 hours so she could grocery shop and then she'd take my kids another day for 2 hours so I could get mine done free from distraction. It was great. After she moved I started it with a friend. I HIGHLY recommend this swap and you don't just have to grocery shop during your time.
He's such a cute baby and Kacey seems so sweet with him!
it gets easier and honestly you could always order food off the internet!! tee hee
good luck you can do it.
Trent looks like a little man already. Cute, Cute! Hang in there. It does take about 3 months with every new baby, no matter what number you're on to get used to the changes. Kaceys' getting so big. We'll try to come by this week!
Post a Comment