Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cast be gone!

You wouldn't believe it but they used the cast saw on an 18mo old. Mark and I figured they would have a more gentle, baby friendly way but no....to my surprise they pulled out the saw. WOW...what a workout for me. She bucked, screamed and squirmed like I have never seen before! It was awful. But all worth it....she loves to have her arm back and is being extra dare devilish!
She did get a Dora sticker out of the whole ordeal.

She sure doesn't look like she had a bad day!

New faces for the camera.

Another one!


Done posing!

5 comments:

becki said...

WoW! I guess I never thought how they'd get it off, but how else would they???
congrats to you?? what did you get for holding her down? a big bill?? or a gift card for some cheesecake???

Crystal said...

When I saw her today I totally forgot that she'd had a cast. That seems like she had one for a long time.

Rhonda said...

Well actually I got a minor bruise on my arm but I would have taken cheesecake in a hurry...my favorite.

-Laura- said...

Holy cow, I would have shrieked and tried to get away too at the site of a cast saw! What a relief for you it must be to have it off!

P.S. Kacey's shoe pictures are hilarious, I love them!

Brianne said...

Phew, I bet you're both glad to be done with the cast! What an ordeal, but it looks like she's already back to her normal spunky self...so cute!