
So we finally took the plunge and bought a house. It was supposed to be official today on our anniversary but has been pushed to tomorrow. This is our present to each other and we are so excited to have our own home again.
It is three years today and what a productive three they have been. This will be our second home, 2 kiddos and a year living with my parents.....I just don't know how we squeezed it all in! Busy! Busy! It was a hard decision but we sacrificed size for location.
Oh and another bonus....we are only a mile from DD's new house! The only down side to this home is that they just freshly painted and it is just not my style...so I have to repaint.
Since Kacey doesn't know what a great gift the house is we splurged on a little box of chocolates for Valentine's day.....she only liked the chocolate covered caramel and just took one bite of the others to see if they had caramel if not on the ground they went.
Happy Anniversary! Love you!
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary and the house is beautiful! When will you start painting?
Crystal
I am painting on Thur and Fri. I guess I can't hit you up for help in your condition! Oh well...you will have to come for a play date after the fumes are gone!
Congratulations on the new house! That is awesome! And happy anniversary!
Congrats! That's exciting! It looks beautiful! Good luck painting.
Happy Anniversary! I don't think I'll ever forget it since it's a week after ours! Anyways, I can't wait to come see your home...let me know if I can help paint! congrats!
Wow! Congrats on your anniversary and your new home! Good luck with the move and let me know if I can help with anything!
Congrats! That's way exciting about the house! I want to see pictures of the interior...it looks absolutely gorgeous on the outside. They just don't make brick houses like that here in Colorado, well not in our price range anyway!
congrats! it's gorgeous! bet it's nice to finally get out of the parents house, but i'm sure you'll still miss them.
OOOH Rhonda you are in sooo much trouble. You little turkey I told you to call me so I could help. Harmony told us you had hardly any help moving. I would have loved to help clean, lift boxes or whatever. BUt seriously I am happy for you guys and jealous :) That is awesome for you. Call if you need help painting or someone to watch kids.
THanks for the clothes. They are super cute!
Post a Comment