Well I wish it was as good as it sounds.....but....not for me. I have a major test right when I get back and ear surgery tomorrow....so my spring break will consist of study and pain killers. We have been moving and unfortunately haven't gotten internet service figured out. Had big problems with ATT and don't want to go with them but can't find anyone else. I am seriously considering going without till I can find a good one. ATT service stinks and they treated me crappy so I just refuse to give them my business. Any ideas....I am waiting for suddenlink to call me back about their plans??? Unfortunately we don't get verizon or comcast at the new house.
Oh ya I just thought I would add moving stinks!
I have updated pic. but haven't downloaded. Next time. Maybe.
2 comments:
I would think verizon fios would service in that area...if you haven't already looked into them! Good luck tomorrow!
you're not making my moving plans sound very exciting-although i can already say it does suck. i hate it!!
good luck on your test and surgery.
Post a Comment