Ok...so it is not technically a triple jogger but what a great invention...without having a wide real one. Add a pouch to the double jogger and there you go! I discovered this nifty invention when Melody got to tired to walk and I got sick of holding the little guy and pushing the other two. Luckily he didn't have to withstand it to long...and he didn't seem to mind. The only down fall is that Mel and Kacey had no sun shade!
This lil monster still is not sleeping through the night so....we started cereal...hoping for a miracle and a good nights sleep...with finals this week and all........no such luck. The little guy looks like he is enjoying it but no..........all he wants is formula every 2 hours or so. Maybe next month!
Patty cake Patty cake!
Trent loves this song. His favorite is the roll it part so of coarse I do it a lot. I love his little laugh!
3 comments:
Luv the patty cake video. Such a cute baby laugh.
How cute! Sorry he isn't sleeping through the night yet:( Hope the cereal works. Good luck with finals.
Love those little baby laughs! He's getting so big. Good luck getting him to sleep!
Post a Comment