Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Video camera






So I finally got a video camera! I have been shopping for one about 6 months now. I just kept seeing a bad review on everyone I liked.....so this one had no bad review and I love it so far. I don't think Kacey likes it. She won't do anything I want her to do for it and she just wants to grab it. Hopefully she will warm up to it....SOON!



Mark gave Kacey a York patty. She loved it!


It was Landen's birthday on Monday and the kids had a blast. We switched the babies out in the bumbo seat so we could get stuff done. Kacey doesn't like that thing....she is totally stuck when she is in it and can't go anywhere. On the other hand Olivia loves her seat and pizza!


Kacey was sucking the banana like a bottle....I got it on video....good stuff!

6 comments:

becki said...

love the camcorder, it's so small and cute. wish i didn't have the antique version and ours is only 3 4 years old!!
dang, kacey is so cute! just want to squeeze her!

becki said...

i meant it's only 4 years old!!

Crystal said...

What kind of camcorder did you get? I've been wanting one too. My camera only records for 60 seconds.

Rhonda said...

I got a Sony DCR-DVD108. It is really small. Just a little bigger than my camera. FYI Best Buy matched the price from amazon....so they were asking for 399 and I got it for 350. I didn't know they would match a price online but they did.

-Laura- said...

What a fun new toy!!! Hopefully Kacey will warm up to it soon and let you take all sorts of fun videos. (Janelle and Spencer usually clam up when I record them too, so I have to sneak up on them.) :)

By the way, I'm so glad I got to see you last week at the park! It sure had been a long time. Your Kacey is such a little doll!

becki said...

ok, so when are you going to post pics of the shower??
thanks for the cute baby comments, we'll have to get together with mindy and ashley so you can hold my baby.