This is so true! Whenever Ben gets something I swear he'd rather play with the box than the toy. And he LOVES household items too. I think the broom and swiffer duster are his favorite "toys" of all, which I'll be very happy about once he figures out how to put them to good use!
Finished Nursing school!!!! Now playing catchup!!!! In our free time I play volleyball and try to workout and Mark plays hockey when time permits. Kacey and Trent are getting so big so fast! I hope to catch this site up because the kids love to look at it!!!
1 comment:
This is so true! Whenever Ben gets something I swear he'd rather play with the box than the toy. And he LOVES household items too. I think the broom and swiffer duster are his favorite "toys" of all, which I'll be very happy about once he figures out how to put them to good use!
Post a Comment