I know I shouldn't encourage this behavior and I will regret it later but I couldn't help myself. It was to funny!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
How cute!! I just wish we could see her more often. She is changing and growing so fast. We really did have a great time when yall came over! I really love the pigtail, too. She looks like she is proud of them.
Finished Nursing school!!!! Now playing catchup!!!! In our free time I play volleyball and try to workout and Mark plays hockey when time permits. Kacey and Trent are getting so big so fast! I hope to catch this site up because the kids love to look at it!!!
1 comment:
How cute!! I just wish we could see her more often. She is changing and growing so fast. We really did have a great time when yall came over! I really love the pigtail, too. She looks like she is proud of them.
Love you all!
Aunt Lanette
Post a Comment