She just cracks me up! I usually can't get her to laugh when I have the camera on her so I got extremly lucky. We usually begin the day with a good laugh...she is so happy in the morning.
I could use a good laugh now that I am finished with my Govt. class online. It was way harder than I thought...only because I had to little time and tons of reading. So I have a little break before my computer class online starts. I wish I could back out but I have already paid and don't want to lose the money. No more online classes for me.
Mark and I had a night without Kacey and it was so hard. I just talked about her most of the time. We went to Texas Land and Cattle for a dinner (sales meeting) with his co-workers. FUN! FUN! I held her so tight right when we got home.
We also had a birthday party for Aaron 33 on Sunday! I can't believe my husband is older than my oldest brother. It trips me out every year.
Busy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment