So we went to Mark's hockey game and there was this little girl named Brianna. The last time I saw her she was about Kacey's age so it was cool to see her. Well ...Kacey seemed to think otherwise....she was begging for my help! Brianna wanted to do everything for her, it was funny, she insisted that she was babysitting.
Oh, Kacey also got to hang out with Keira, Angela's daughter, and they didn't hit it off either! Kacey can only scoot around and Keira is all over the place walking and riding a tricycle. I just can't believe how much she grows every time I see her. I couldn't get them both to look at the camera at the same time. Maybe when she comes back in August Kacey will be able to keep up with her.
Kacey has two teeth now and I think more must be coming in because she is being the biggest pill ever!!! I have now started putting her in her crib when she has crying fits and letting her cry....it is so hard. She is also still army crawling and trying to crawl but is fine with the army crawling...it gets her everywhere she wants to go. She is also pulling up on the couch to stand and walking along the ottoman. I have to vacuum almost everyday now...she is into everything.
I swear I only gave her Tylenol for her teeth!!!! She is out of it!
3 comments:
Poor Kacey. That is such a hard situation when older kids want to 'help' all the time! Wow Angelas' baby is so cute. I can't believe she is that big. Does she have a blog yet? we need to work on her!
Cute pictures! You are looking so skinny! How was seeing Angela? Chris said she is going to be back in Aug. for a month.
Hey guys!
Thanks for checking out the photo's! I am working on Ang getting a blog but she insists she wouldn't have anything to talk about...I am sure we could get her to change her mind....intervention!!! It's always great to see her and Keira and yes they will be here for a month starting in the middle of August....we will all have to get together...Alesh you might be preoccupied we will have to see??!!!!
Post a Comment