Sunday, February 10, 2008

Big Sis





Kacey loves being a BIG SISTER! Anytime Trent gets more attention she knows exactly how to get focus back on her! She runs over and gives him kisses....so she looks so sweet and cute that all the attention is reverted back to her....pretty smart if ya ask me! She is so sweet to him when no one is around too. She has been shoving his binky in his mouth for me, trying to pick him up when I leave the room and clobbering him so sweetly with hugs. She's a cuddler!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Awww, so sweet! Girls are just little nurturers (so I hear). Ben takes the opposite approach, sadly. He prefers to be naughty or inflict pain on little bro to get HIS attention. Punk. LOVE those precious pictures!

becki said...

oh, he's getting so big already. what cuties you have.
so have you bought a house already?? when's the move date?

Rhonda said...

Brianne, I have spoken to soon!!!! She almost choked him to death yesterday with her whole hand down his throat!!!! I will never be able to leave them alone unsupervised again!!!Scary!

Becki, We did find a house. Not my dream one but Mark is ready to get out so we are getting one he really likes. I will just get to pick the next one in 5 to 10 years! Allen is sooooo expensive. We would have had to save another 5 years to get my dream home and neither of us are that patient!!! We are trying to close by the end of this month. I am so busy. If all goes well I will post a pic.