PIG TAILS! I didn't think we could do it but success at last...it's a little hard to see because the background is dark but I got some pig tails on! She didn't even cry....in fact she is happy to show them off. She used to give me a hard time just doing a ponytail but I guess she has realized I am going to do it no matter what and it hurts a lot worse when she's not fighting me.....smart girl.
She also has a tooth coming in....as soon as she will let me take a
We were bored in the car
.
We also went to Aunt Lanette's house for dinner...that was fun. We had yummy steaks while Kacey enjoyed gourmet celery(she was trying to trade me)....she did get some dessert....I will have to post the recipe when I get it from her. They were so good...Oreo
ATTENTION ALL BROOKSHIRES SHOPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so hooked on this stupid game! I just went grocery shopping and got 25 game piece's....they were almost all the same and of course I already had them!!!!!! What a good ploy to get shoppers. I am only 2 pieces away on most of the prizes....they probably don't even give away the ones I don't have.....so frustrated....urgggg!
2 comments:
She's so cute! I can't wait until I have a girl and can put pony tails in her hair. And I'd be trying to trade celery for steaks too! Smart girl!
p.s. Please post that oreo recipe, I'm a sucker for anything chocolate (as my waist can tell you).
Love the pig tails, but she looks so cute with what I call "the whale spout" pony tail too. And I'm with Crystal, anything with Oreos MUST be good so I'll be looking for that recipe soon.
Post a Comment