
Come on Olivia....let's play!!!!!!!!

Toy thief..........hahahahaha!

Austin and Kacey sitting in a tree!!!!
Kacey had her first play date with Austin. She had so much fun!
She also got to play with her cousin Olivia. She loves to poke at the younger babies....I hope she is not always a bully. I also put a toy in Olivia's hand and Kacey took it away!
3 comments:
Hi Rhonda! I'm glad you started a blog. Shelly talks about her nieces and nephews all the time so it's fun to be able to put faces to the names. Kacey has beautiful skin!! She looks so tan. She's a cutie and I defenitely see why Shelly talks about her all the time.
I didn't know you started a blog! I'm so excited to hear all about what's going on with you guys, and especially with little Kacey. She is so dang cute! She's grown up a ton since I saw you guys last. I love the pierced ears by the way - better to do it while they're too young to remember or know what's going on. Anyway, is it ok if I add your blog to my friends list?
Austin and Kacey sitting in a tree...Colin came home from school last week and was singing that song. I had to laugh and teach him an ending that I'd learned growing up. He just cracked up!
Post a Comment